Magnum Callies forged LS crankshafts
After years of service, Magnum crankshafts by Callies have established themselves as one of the most durable competition crankshafts ever produced. Magnum crankshafts are manufactured from ultra pure AISI 4340 steel. Callies then subjects this material to multiple heat treatments, resulting in a crankshaft with unsurpassed wear and strength characteristics. All Magnum cranks feature Callies Ultra-Case heat treatment. Each Magnum crank will have gun drilled mains and fully profiled counterweights, regardless of engine type. A typical 4.000” stroke Small Block Chevy will weigh less than 48 pounds. Magnum crankshafts are available for a variety of engine types and can be manufactured to your specific configuration.
* Average Weight for 4.000 in. Stroke Balanced to 1785g Bob. = 47 lbs.
* Magnums are Sold Rough Balanced to 1700g Bob.
* Gun Drilled Mains
* All Rod Journals Lightened
* Dual Linear Post Keyways
* Stroke Availability from 2.600 in. to 4.500 in.
* Heat Treatment = Perma Case Deep Nitride
* Additional Post Keyways, Custom Post Drilling
* Custom Flange Bolt & Dowel Drilling
* 2.100, 2.000, 1.888 and 1.825 Rod Journal Diameters
* Extended Length Post for LS7 Type Front Assembly
* Custom Reluctor Hub Machining or Removal
* 24 or 58 Tooth Billet Reluctors Installed
Finished balance to your bob weight - optional - call for pricing
All rod journals finished at 2.100 unless special ordered - call for pricing