Precision Race Components all new cylinder head castings completed with 227cc runners. For stock cubic inch LS1/LS2 applications requiring smaller chambers for extra compression.MADE IN THE USA!!
CAST IN THE USA!!
MACHINED IN THE USA!!
- 227cc Fully CNC Ported Intake Runners
- 84cc Fully CNC Ported Exhaust Runners
- Small Bore Chambers For Increased Horsepower & Torque+ SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR 3.9"-4" BORE APPLICATIONS
- TSP Spring Kit w/ PAC Valve Springs Rated To .660" Lift
- 62cc CNC Machined Chambers
- 2.065" Intake / 1.600" Stainless Valves ***NOW AVAILABLE WITH HOLLOW STEM INTAKE VALVES!!!***
- Factory Rocker Friendly!!*
This cylinder head was used on the Texas Speed 98 Camaro when it lowered the heads cam stock bottom end 1/4 mile record to 9.66!!
4.00" Flow Plate - No Exhaust Pipe
|LIFT||INTAKE FLOW||EXHAUST FLOW|
|.100"||68 CFM||56 CFM|
|.200"||145 CFM||115 CFM|
|.300"||214 CFM||167 CFM|
|.400"||261 CFM||202 CFM|
|.500"||300 CFM||219 CFM|
|.600"||322 CFM||238 CFM|
|.650"||330 CFM||236 CFM|
Stock rocker arms will cause increased guide wear in applications over .600" lift. Roller rockers can help to reduce this wear.