When you are breaking in a new engine make sure you do not have to worry about your oil. Motul's mineral based 10w40 Break-In engine oil uses a superior detergent and additive package that makes sure your engine parts are kept clean and lubricated.
Motul's break-in oil also contains an extremely effective anti-foam package to keep the oil stable and in liquid form. Additional additives include higher levels of ZDDP (Zinc and Phosphorous) to reinforce engine protection during break in. Extreme pressure additives help protect those high lift cams, roller or tappet during initial start up as well.
This oil is compatible with catalytic converters so it is legal for street use.
Motul Break-In Oil is compatible with esters, conventional oils and PAO synthetics.
We use this during all of our engine assembly processes!
- Mineral based engine oil with high zinc content formulated for engine break-in on 4-stroke engines
- Utilizes high heat and shear stable polymers to maintain optimum
- Mineral multi-grade lubricant with detergents, compatible with elastomer gaskets
- Excellent heat stability
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Standards: API SJ / SH / SG / CD / CF
Sold in 1 quart containers