HPR sleeved Gen IV LS engine blocks make for a quality foundation for your next build project. Our blocks have a Darton dry sleeve that is longer than the OE sleeves for larger stroke engines with a variety of bore sizes to choose from.
By using the Darton sleeve not only do we increase the sleeve length but they are also offer a higher tensile strength than the OE sleeves used by GM. By using the Darton sleeve we are greatly increasing the stiffness of the block and offering a greater level of protection on higher HP builds.
Some features include:
- 5.850" length Darton Dry Sleeve
- Blocks are clearanced for larger stroke crankshafts (may require more depending on rod used)
- OEM GM main caps with ARP fasteners
- New GM Gen IV block core (typically 5.3L blocks)
- Different bore sizing options (call about custom bores not listed)
- Ask about machine work to accommodate CCW crankshafts
- Cam bearings, plugs, and windage tray nuts all included
Please contact us for an up-to-date shipping quote. Due to the weight, our website will not be able to accurately estimate the shipping cost.