Wiseco BoostLine Connecting Rods
Introducing BoostLine Connecting Rods by Wiseco, our first ever connecting rod! Our engineering team created this new, patent-pending 3-pocket design specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications. These connecting rods are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines and provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods! Each rod is design, finished and inspected in the USA and includes an inspection report from our quality team.
• Designed specifically for high horsepower forced induction and nitrous applications
• 60% increase in bending strength vs. H-Beam
• Patent Pending high strength 3-pocket design
• Machined from premium 4340 forged steel
• High quality ARP Bolts included
• Inspected and finished in the USA (Mentor, Ohio)
Rod Journal Dia: 2.100"
Big End Dia: 2.2250"
Pin Journal Dia: 0.927"
Rod Bolt Dia: 7/16"
Big End width: 0.940"
Pin End width: 1.010"
Weight (approx): 692 grams